What information do we collect from our website visitors?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site, over the phone or in person. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. You may also visit our site anonymously if you choose.
What do we use your information for?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To quickly process your transactions
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from future emails, simply click the “unsubscribe” option provided at the bottom of every email and follow the instructions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement many different security measures when a user places an order or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for malware, security loopholes, and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as protected as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use website cookies?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function as intended.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforces our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Address: 1200 Aerowood Dr., U # 16, Mississauga, L4W 2s7, ON, Canada